Thursday, August 20, 2015

I dont know where I'm going

Or what I'm suppose to be doing.  But that's okay because I don't think anyone really does have it together 24/7 and if they do well that's kick ass for them. Me, well I'll never be one of those people, I never have been.  I plan to an extend and I can research but when it comes down to it I really just have no idea.  That's why I just do things, I don't think I just do.  That's how I ended up in London, I never planned on coming here.  I never planned on moving across the world and leaving everyone and everything I knew.  I never planned on leaving what I called home.  I just did.   I never saw this as working but I didn't have a choice, I'm too stubborn to give it and too much pride to come home without giving it a go.  Now it's a year later, I'm writing this from the balcony of my flat in East London with no plans or what I'm going to do or where I'm going next, sometimes that scares me,  but you know what that's okay to.  If anyone reading this wants to do something they're too scared or think they can't do it, just do it.  Stop thinking and just do, you'll figure it out when you get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment