Saturday, November 22, 2014

NEW NARS: Virtual Domination Cheek Palette



When I first heard about Nars Virtual Domination Cheek palette I knew I had to have it,  I was going to have it in my possession, specially after I missed out on the One Night Stand and Danmari Palette (lets just not talk about that).  So my first paycheck working in London,  I went straight to Space.NK and this beauty is now mine!
This limited addition palette is perfect, with the cult classics  Laguna bronzer, Deep Throat blush and Miss Liberty Highlighter along with two limited edition blushes; Sex Fantasy and Final Cut, the palette is definitely worth the price tag.  It's a perfect size for travel and don't get me started on the packaging, it's whitteee so lovely & doesn't get dirty like the classic NARS black packaging
You can grab your hands on one at Space.NK for £45, if not for yourself (although you should) it would make the perfect Christmas gift for someone who loves make up.




No comments:

Post a Comment