Friday, October 31, 2014

WHOAAA


So it's been over a year since I've posted and wow what a year it has been, for starters I now live in London yup that's right,  6 months ago one night of too many cocktails talking about the possibility of moving to London with my best friend and shit now I'm here! Arrived in August, traveled Europe came back 2 week in London I now have a job and a flat! Absolutely mental! I still wake up every morning in my flat pinching myself that I'm here, it's the most scary, stressful, terrifying but amazing decision I have ever made.  You're talking about a girl here who for 23 year years, lived in the same room in the same house with her parents, I always joked about living overseas thinking I would never really do it, then one day I realized why not, nothing is stopping me, I finished my degree my job in Melbourne wasn't exactly career defining,  I wanted to get out of my comfort zone, I wanted a challenge to prove to myself I can do it, so I did the next thing I know one way ticket to London baby and although it's been tough I haven't looked back once, I'm so excited for what's next to come. So yes, London is always a good idea


No comments:

Post a Comment