Monday, April 22, 2013

My Birthday FOTD & OOTN (well kinda)

Last week, I turned 22, I didn't do too much I help my parents move down to the beach with the help of one of my best friends and that night we went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant.  I received an email earlier in the week from Mecca, offering me a complimentary birthday make over so obviously jumped at the chance! Besides who doesn't love to get their make up done for free!






Me with my parents, biggest cuties around!


On my lips is the Stila Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick in the colour Carina.  Fake eyelashes and eyeshadow was from the Stila In the Light Palette. Can't remember the foundation but it was again from Stila, pretty sure she used Nars Gina blush  and my brows were by the Two Faced; Brow Envy kit.  Sadly I can't remember all the products the MUA used, I was just having so much fun chatting away.

The dress is my asos, it is the same one as Jessica Stein aka Tuula Vintage, has worn in this post.  I love this dress, something completely different to anything I own and it's in colour! A win win, so glad I bought this dress before my ban.  Pretty positive this dress is still available, you can check it out on asosAll in all, I had a great birthday, had a lovely night with my friends and family plus getting my make up done was so much fun, they're all so nice at Mecca. 

Have you guys ever gotten your make up done before at Mecca or any other beauty counters?

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I had my makeup done at the Chanel counter and it was a pretty fun experience :) Your makeup looks beautiful and I really want that dress now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Definitely check out the dress, it is stunning in person and very flattering.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    You are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday... your lip colour is beautiful.. hope you had a lovely day xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you look so gorgeous! Happy Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!
    That lipstick colour is bloody amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product to have, lasts all day x

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday :) You look so pretty, I love the colour of the lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired! Great post!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eye makeup looks so natural yet accentuates your eyes really nicely! I like how your lipstick matches the orange in your shirt too :) I've never had my makeup down at a counter before but I would really love to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun! Plus you get products back as well, it's nice to do for a special occasion

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous eye makeup! I should look into the Stila palettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely! Really great quality, I don't own any palettes myself but I did buy some for my sister, I'm now wishing I kept them for myself!

      Delete