Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I want everything


So it's not quite 'midweek' but oh well I still want all the things! That and it was good procrastination from Uni assignments. 

1. I've really been wanting a nice pair of pants, but not black. I saw these, on the topshop site and fell in love! Getting tempted to do some online shopping. 

2. I'm always on the search for nice grey tops, and again on the Topshop site I stumbled across this cute crop top! May need to pay a visit to the Topshop store soon.

3. Let's face it, I'm seriously dreaming on this one, but I really want this Alexander Wang Marion bag! Looks like I'll keep dreaming, maybe I could treat myself to the coin purse? haha no, still dreaming. 

4. Looking into new face masks, I really enjoyed the Oakifix one from Lush (post here) but open to try new things.  Eyeing out the Alpha H range, particularly this clay mask. If anyone has any suggestions on nice face masks, let me know!

5. I don't particularly want and I definitely do not need Bobbi Brown nail polishes, but I really would like some more brighter nail polish colours to add to my ridiculously large collection of nail polish. Plus those colours are so pretty!

6. Last but not least, a puppy! I'm finally allowed to get a puppy! haha which will be shared by my mum and myself.  But the one condition is that it has to be a small one. I already look after a teacup poodle a few times a week and she is gorgeous but too expensive to get my own. 

Is there anything that you've been wanting lately?



6 comments:

  1. That bag is amazing. I have been wanting a Louis Vuitton Alma BB bag, but I do not have the money for it haha! I love Oatifix too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha awh if only we were millionaires and we could have all the bags!

      Delete
  2. Morning sweetie
    I love the items you've picked out!
    That Alexander Wang bag is amazing I have to say, I'm a little obsessed with Proenza Schouler bags though <3
    I really love your blog chick,
    Have a wonderful day :)
    Lots of Love
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I love the Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Shoulder Bag!
      Thanks, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day too xx

      Delete
  3. Puppies are sweet and charming, i love my puppies :) You should def. get one! They relieves stress :)
    Btw, would you like to follow each other? :)
    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope I get a puppy! I've followed you back :)

      Delete