Saturday, March 30, 2013

Accidental Mecca Haul & FOTN

 So last Wednesday, I finally had a day where I didn't have Uni or work or any other commitments so I treated myself to a "me" day. I got my eyebrows did, and my hair did and made a spare of the moment trip into Mecca maybe bought a few things, went to dinner, had some cheeky cocktails and went to Fall Out Boy.


In my other posts I mentioned that I was looking for a new face mask, I was looking into the REN skincare range and had my eyes on this for $44, but then in the store I found a starter kit for $30 which included: Hydra-Calm Cleaning Gel (25ml), Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream (15ml) Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum, (10ml) and the F10 Smooth and Renewal Peel Mask (15ml). I thought it was a good way to experiment with new skincare since with this weather my skin has been a bit up and down. 
 Along with the REN starter kit, I bought the Korres; Milk Protein Cleansing and Remover Make Up  Wipes - given it is pricey for make up wipes but WOW, they are the best wipes I have used.  Not only are they super soft and they remove my make up with ease (including mascara and eyeliner) and without stinging my eyes or face.   The Origins; Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel which I've used a few times and am loving it so far and finally just mini hand and face wipes which are really handy to have my bag.
Me, before dinner, drinks and fall our boy! Great night. My necklace is from AACUTE - check out their Esty store they have great stuff.

 Hope everyone has had a great Easter Weekend.

12 comments:

  1. You look stunning lovely! I saw fall out boy at my first ever concert when I was 15, they were really good! I love your necklace too, heading over to the etsy store now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Mishelle! haha same I saw them when I was 15, when i found out they were touring I couldn't not go, had my night of nostalgia! I really like the Aacute range, really nice stuff.

      Delete
  2. Love that necklace! And I've been wanting to try Ren for a while now, that sample pack looks great :)

    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the necklace was a good impulse buy! I'm really enjoying the sample pack so far :)

      Delete
  3. I've never tried anything from Ren! How bad is that?! The necklace is a beaut though xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad at all! I've only just started out with their range, so far so good x

      Delete
  4. glad you enjoyed your day off. your brows and hair look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall out boy was in town!?? Haha I loved them, they were also my first concert at 15 like yourself and Mishelle :P
    Nice haul, that necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes they were! It was great, they played so much of their old stuff.

      Delete
  6. That REN set seems like a great way to be introduced to the brand and try out a few of their products at once! Lovely necklace, the pastel colours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really enjoying my little sample pack from REN. Thank you, this necklace is becoming part of my everyday outfit i love it!

      Delete