Sunday, February 24, 2013

Soap & Glory | Scrub, Actually Body Buffer


Let me just start by saying, this body scrub smells amaaazing! I've never tried any Soap & Glory products but I know they do have a reputation for smelling really nice, I was at Mecca the other day and couldn't stop myself from smelling all the Soap & Glory products (haha creepy i know).  I just couldn't tear myself away from this scrub.  

The Scrub, Actually Body Buffer contains smoothing brown sugar,white sugar and natural apricot kernal oil. I've been using this scrub for over a week now and I have fallen in love, it lathers up and exfoliates really well, it's not harsh on my skin at all, leaving my skin  feeling super soft and smooth. I also find it doesn't dry my skin out which is always a plus. The packaging is a fun and cute but also practical being in a tube, making it easy to dispense the product.

Whilst I do love the scrub ( alot!) and $16.95 doesn't exactly break the bank account, it is a little on the pricey side to be paying for a body scrub but it's nice if you want to treat yourself once and a while.  I want to try out more from the Soap & Glory range, does anyone have recommendations on what to try out?

I bought Scrub, Actually Body Buffer from from Mecca, and the Soap & Glory range is also available from  Kit Cosmetics



2 comments:

  1. I haven't really liked anything from soap and glory so far but this sounds really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scrub too as not to harsh on the skin and smells amazing!!

    http://beautyabi.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete