Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mac Lipstick Collection

Before I went to the States, I was never really too big on Mac Cosmetics as in I didn't really use their products a whole lot mainly due to the ridiculous retail prices here in Australia. But when I was New York City, I definitely could not help myself, $15 for a lipstick?! How could I not splurge and buy copious amounts of cosmetics. So  I thought I would share with you all my mini collection of Mac lipsticks I've collected over time.
From left to right: Cusp of Dawn (Lustre), Venus (Lustre), Hot Gossipe (CremeSheen), Rebel (Satin)
Russian Red (Matte) Lady Danger (Matte) Viva Glam V (Lustre), Dark Deed (Amplified)  (Sheen Supreme)
The more neutral shades, swatched from left to right is Venus, Hot Gossip, Bare Again,Viva Glam V, Cusp of Dawn
My bolder brighter shades, swatched from the left to the right is Lady Danger (definite fav) Russian Red, Dark Deed and Rebel.

I'd love to know, what are some of your favourite brands for lipsticks and if you prefer more neutral colours or bold brighter shades?

4 comments:

  1. Lady Danger looks so nice. I think Mac is my favourite brand of lipsticks! I like nudes the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely MAC collection, wow! I am slowly building mine up, I have bought a few for the Australian price but I try to avoid it. I love bright shades like Morange & Viva Glam Nicki which are both so gorgeous, I also have Rebel which is stunning. I can so compare the quality of MAC lipsticks over cheaper ones but I don't really have a fave brand just yet, although MAC is up there.
    xx
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo I've been meaning to try out Morange! Rebel is definitely one of my favourites too x

      Delete
  3. Love these lipsticks!

    Love, love, love your blog! Come by my blog and let's follow each other! Stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete