Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lush Oatifix | Mini Review




On a 40degree Melbourne day, out of all days I decide to tackle the city and go shopping! Not one of the greatest ideas I've had but I did manage to pick up a few goodies, one of them being the Oatifix; fresh face mask from Lush (along with stocking up on my favourite Mrs Whippy Bath Ballistic).  

The Oatifix face mask is made from fine oatmeal which is said to 'calm and sooth irritated skin', fresh bananas, vanilla and ground almonds which act as an exfoliating scrub (which is always a plus in my book!). The mask is designed to 'clean and soften dry sensitive skin' and it really does work a treat! I tested it out this evening and my initial reaction was my god my face feels amazing! Once I had removed the mask, my face was left feeling soo soft and smooth and overall feeling refreshed. The only downfall I would mention is that it is a tad messy when you apply it. 

Oatifix retails for $15.95AUD for 75g which is a littttttle much but for me I think it was worth every penny! Plus it smells pretty good too. Anyone that has dry skin, even sensitive skin and feels like a little pick me up, I would definitely recommend this mask!

What products have you guys tried from Lush and loved? Any recommendations? 

8 comments:

  1. I love love love this mask. I use it whenever I have an event coming up that I want my skin to look flawless for :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will definitely become one of my favourite products from Lush!

      Delete
  2. I love Lush but i haven't tried this mask yet. I've used the fresh face mask Cupcake & I love that :)
    I Love the tea tree toner & grease lightening. I also love all of their Bubble bars & bath melts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried those products, I should look into them. I looovee their bath melts!

      Delete
  3. That is quite pricey for the amount you get, but at least it really works for your skin and you enjoy using it :) Gotta pop into a Lush store sometime soon, I keep hearing raves about their products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have become a big fan of Lush, specially with their bath ballistics, it's just a shame they are that little bit expensive.

      Delete
  4. I tried this mask from Lush and really liked it... until it left my with weird bumps around my cheeks and chin :( If you like bubble baths the Comforter Bubble Bar is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks, that your skin reacted to the mask. Ohh definitely love bubble baths, I'll give the Comforter Bubble Bar a go :)

      Delete