Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Wishlist


1 2 3 4 5



If money were no issue, or if I decided to save my pennys really really hard, then I would definitely purchase all of these items at once.  But in the mean I'll just dream about getting them for Christmas and secretly hoping, that boy of mine is reading this and taking a hint!.

01. Vans Authentic Ca Flint Stone, I'll admit I have enough pair of Vans that I know what to do with, but they're so comfy and I find these ones too cute. Just not a fan of the Australian RRP.

02. Lately I keep noticing a lot of people wearing Karen Walker sunglasses, which is just making me want the Super Duper Strength sunnies even more!  

03. Diptyque candles just smell devine, I wish I could justify the price tag! 

04. Been lusting after these for a while, there's nothing wrong with buying Christmas presents for yourself, right? Might have to have a cheeky online shop and pretend Santa got them for me! 

05. Another product that I've heard rave reviews about, think I might need to stop buy Mecca and test it out, the colours look gorgeous!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?



16 comments:

  1. lovely list!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the wishlist, the YSL glossy stains really are worth it, they feel so amazing on and actually last. Happy to be a new follower, your blog is lookin' good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!, I really appreciate that. Definitely want to get my hands on the glossy stains!

      Delete
  3. I want the YSL glossy stains too! Great post lovely :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am desperate to try them! haha x

      Delete
  4. I love this wishlist :) I have a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses (Deep Freeze in the pink frame/blue shades) and I looovvee them. But I've been coveting the black Super Duper ones for years :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, they look great too! Yes I am determined to get my hands on a pair of karen walker sunnies! x

      Delete
  5. Yay, I love looking at other people's wish lists for Christmas. This is definitely the best time of year! Great picks, girl ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's so much fun seeing what other people have chosen. Thanks! x

      Delete
  6. This is a pretty wicked list :) I don't own anything by YSL but all of there stuff look amazing including the glossy stains
    I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I really appreciate that! I have tried a few YSL items and they've sl been really great products. I'm checking out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  7. I also would love a Diptyque candle, but the price is a little ridiculous :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I doubt I'll ever buy one, but they are just lovely to look at and smell!

      Delete