Friday, October 26, 2012

weekend wants #04

01 02 03 04 05



01. Since I've used up my Avene Soothing Moisture Mask, and I really want to try out the Origins DrinkUp Intensive Overnight Mask,  I've heard great reviews about it and lately between the Melbourne weather, coming to the end of the uni semester and work my skin is definitely not my friend! For a couple of extra dollars more for what I paid for my Avene mask, I'm curious to try it out.

02. I'm a fan of the Marc Jacobs perfumes in particular Daisy, every time I walk into Myer or David Jones I always find myself at the fragrance department trying on DOT, but for $120AUD I might just wait until Christmas.

03.Again with the Origins, I've also heard great things about this eye cream as well. Along with finishing my Avene mask, I have also recently finished up my Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream so can't wait to try this product.

04. Nars blush in Sin; I need it I want it. I just love Nars blushes.

05. Nars Sheer Glow, I don't know why I still don't own this product?

Do you guys own any of these products? What are your thoughts and what's on your weekend wants list?



2 comments:

  1. I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes, and especially Daisy too.... recently bought Kumquarts duty free, I think its an older limited edition one, but I love it. DOT is very lovely too.

    Btw, I have a small giveaway on my new blog, feel free to enter:
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/welcome-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete