Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1.2.3.4

know it's no longer the weekend, but I guess it doesn't matter, after all I am procrastinating from Uni assignments.

1. YSL Touche Eclat Foundation I have been waiting this foundation since the first launched, but couldn't justify the price of $80AUD! I did recently get colour matched at Mecca and grabbed a sample (I'm BD20) and have fallen in love! If anyone knows a trustworthy site to buy this foundation from online let me know! Feel unique won't ship the item to Australia. 

2. Nars Larger Than Life eye liner pencil in  Rue Bonaparte 

3. Don't Ask Amanda; Betty Got Back dress, I'm trying to cut back on the black for the Spring/Summer time. This dress is gorgeous with the foral print and only a litttle bit of black (can't rule it out completely!) 

4. Someone pleasee take me back to New York City!!



No comments:

Post a Comment