Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Face of the Day (FOTD)




Keeping with the theme "of the day" I decided to do a face of the day, except my camera battery died! So I came back to good old Photobooth, havent used this program in ages! Forgot how much fun it is.

For my face : I have one a little bit of Make Up Forever HD Foundation in the shade #120. I say a litttle bit because you really don't need a lot of this foundation, a little goes a long way. I apply it with a Sigma 150, I think it gives off more of a flawless finishes.
For under the eyes I have applied MAC mineralized concealer in NW15, just for the dark circles and to brighten it up a little, and set everything with MAC mineralised skinfinish natural in  the shade Light.

For my Eyes: Not that you can tell but I have put on a MAC paint pot in Painterly, a nude matte colour just for a base, really loving this product. Over the top all over the lid is MAC Naked Lunch and in the crease a little of MAC saddle blended in. The I have covergirl line expert ( a mini liquid eyeliner pen), I got this in the States, along with most of the make up im wearing! But pretty sure we don't have it in Australia, sucks though because it's great, stays on really well and super easy to apply, made me fall in love with liquid liners again. Last but not least I have mascara, Benefits They're Real, argghhhh so amazing! Love the way this product makes my lashes look.
Brows:  Filled them in with with MAC impeccable brow pencil in the colour Taupe.

My Cheeks: Nars orgasm, so much love for this product and for Nars blushes in general, on top of orgasm I have put the tiiiinnniest bit of Exhibit A - now I stay tiny because this blush is briiight! A bright red in fact but don't be fulled by how it looks in the pan because it'a s stunning colour and I think it goes great with orgasm, definitely a spring/summer look. Makes me happy haha

The lips: Can't forget the lips,  Nars  Matte Velvet Lip pencil in Red Square, unfortunately you can't tell what an amazing bright colour this is from the photo, it's actually a more of a orangey red rather than a deep red with blue undertone which what it looks like in the photo, but oh well!



1 comment:

  1. Hey my dear!
    You're look great and I love your blog with Megan!!
    Visit my blog and follow!
    Have a good days ♥

    ReplyDelete