Monday, August 6, 2012

Everything USA





 Having some serious post USA depression, actually make that post NYC depression. I love New York City, how could you not! Everything about that city I love. That being said I loved every city I went to when in the States, although not so much LA, mind you to be fair I was only in Hollywood for 48hours and I was jet lagged! But Hollywood is nothing special. San Francisco is absolutely beautiful, I loved San Fran - just so everyone knows I walked that Golden Gate Bridge twice! (couldn't find the buses whoops and I'm not the greatest athlete). San Diego = killer whales! Didn't do other thn sea world and go shopping but i did spend a day in Tijuana. Vegas is just a whole other world and staying at the Venetian was complete luxury! Had some amazing food and went to Warped tour, something I had wanted to do since i was 13 so I am crazy happy!  We had an amazing apartment in brooklyn for a little after moving from Greenwich Village - the view of Manhattan was incredible.  The rest are typical NYC touristy pictures, Top of the Rock, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty etc etc. I had the most amazing time of my life over there, and I am so excited to go back even though I completely killed the bank account with Sephora shopping! But definitely worth it


6 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, love your necklace. I've always wanted to go to NY, I think I might be next Christmas, can't wait!!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! A good friend of mine made it her brand is called Witu - definitely check it out. New York is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your lipstick color!!! If you don't mind me asking, what color is it? So many beautiful places that I have yet to see!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you, the lipstick is Lady Danger by Mac x

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures :D I like your blog. It's so pretty.
    Going to follow you with GFC and Instagram.
    Could you maybe take a look at mine too?

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. I'll definitely check out your blog x

      Delete