Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So I kinda fell off the radar throughout the past week or so, everything got a little hectic! So just a quick photo post from the past couple of weeks
  • Finally received my new pastel pink creepers (and I loooove them) to make things even better I found a matching bag from Friends of Couture on sale! 
  • The aftermath from Good Friday
  • My gorgeous best friend Laura and I on my 21st birthday, she gave me a surprise party
  • My cat Layla, Pippa and Foster the turtle all lazying about
  • Layla getting up to mischief
  • Middy the cat 
  • Amazing pancakes for breakfasts in Brunswick
  • Lunch ft Pippa
  • The confirmation for warped tour!
  • Incredible Thai food down China town
  • Countdown till the USA!
  • My beautiful Nikon D3100!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Good to know I'm not the only nerd out there who counts down the days until my trips (with all to much vigour I might add!) You have an awesome animal family happening by the way. Turtles scare me a little though. I once stuck my finger in a turtle's tank when I was younger and of course it snapped at me. I've never been the same since! Haha!

    x.
    Such A Beautiful Sight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, my turtle foster can't hurt a fly except for maybe when his hungry! haha
      Yes I can't help but count down till I go away, I've never been so excited about a holiday before in my life!

      Delete
    2. Note to self: do not place fingers in the tank of a hungry turtle!

      Oh and I'd be excited too! It's quite soon really. Whereabouts in the US are you going? Please say you're visiting New York. It definitely lives up to the hype!

      Delete
    3. ahh so sorry for the late reply! life again has caught up with me, uni, work, uni, work bla bla bla haha but yes not definitely going to New York I will be there for 3 weeks! So excited so please do tell me places to go and things to do etc etc

      Delete