Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To buy or not to buy

I've done it again, browsing online stores has lead me to the check out (well almost!)





The shoes are from ASOS; Underground Wulfrun Pink Contrast Sole Creepers, I don't know why but I love them. I have a pair of black creepers and they are so comfy, and I just can not stop looking at these! 
As for the dress it's limited edition from New Look, it's not something I would usually wear but I think with some black stockings and a cardigan it would be so cute. Specially coming into the cooler months it'll be nice to wear colours other than my usual black and grey

I am obviously going through a pastel obsession stage lately, I don't know why but I feel like I need these items my life! Hmmm early 21st present to myself maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment