Friday, February 24, 2012

Nothing to wear

As I've mentioned in my previous post, it was my best friend 21st on Wendesday and her 21st party is tomorrow night. I had been putting off what to wear for so long because I figured I had plenty of time to find something. It wasn't until wednesday when it hit me that i actually have not found an outfit!

In panic late wednesday night browsing the general pants online store, and found a dress I had been eyeing off for a little but wasn't convinced to buy it due to the price tag of $170. But in my frantic state, the price or the fact that my size was sold out didn't seem to stop me. The next thing I know the credit card comes out and I'm  $170 poorer in a matter of seconds.



The dress arrived this morning, I was a bit scared but hoping it wouldn't fit to I'd have an excuse to return it and have my $170 back but the truth is - it fits like a glove and I honestly love it I just wish I didn't feel so guilty about the price tag that came with it.  I also just checked the weather forecast it's going to be 34 degrees errrrr long sleeves aren't going to go down so well in that heat, so it might be back to the drawing board. 


No comments:

Post a Comment