Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nail Rock: Meadham Kirchhoff SS12 Nail Wraps



I've been wanting these by Nail Rock wrap design since I first heard about them last year and I was finally able to get my hands on some! At first I thought they were only available in Topshop stores overseas so I was bummed that I wasn't able to snatch some up but I stumbled across them on the asos website. Even though I'm suppose to be saving I thought I could allow myself to splash out on $12.98, lets face it I didn't even think twice about it when I was them straight into the cart and to the check out.

I'm not sure if they are available at the Topshop store in Chapel street or even where at to purchase them online, I'm probably just being naive and not looking hard enough but I'm sure they are available from other online stores. These nail wraps are like the Sally Hansen Nail Effects and with the proper maintance and care they will hopefully last up to 10 days. I'm excited to wear them, although I might skip out on the vagina  print thats there.



2 comments:

  1. I love these, they are soo cute! I will be trying these!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Buying them right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete